1. stuff - verb
· cram into a cavity; "The child stuffed candy into his pockets"
2. stuff - verb
· press or force; "Stuff money into an envelope"; "She thrust the letter into his hand"
3. stuff - verb
· obstruct; "My nose is all stuffed"; "Her arteries are blocked"
4. stuff - verb
· overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself; "She stuffed herself at the dinner"; "The kids binged on ice cream"
5. stuff - verb
· treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting; "stuff a bearskin"
6. stuff - verb
· fill tightly with a material; "stuff a pillow with feathers"
7. stuff - verb
· fill with a stuffing while cooking; "Have you stuffed the turkey yet?"
8. stuffed - adjective
· filled with something; "a stuffed turkey"
9. stuffed - adjective
· crammed with food; "a full stomach"; "I feel stuffed"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.