1. study - noun
· a detailed critical inspection
2. study - noun
· applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading); "mastering a second language requires a lot of work"; "no schools offer graduate study in interior design"
3. study - noun
· a written document describing the findings of some individual or group; "this accords with the recent study by Hill and Dale"
4. study - noun
· a state of deep mental absorption; "she is in a deep study"
5. study - noun
· a room used for reading and writing and studying; "he knocked lightly on the closed door of the study"
6. study - noun
· a branch of knowledge; "in what discipline is his doctorate?"; "teachers should be well trained in their subject"; "anthropology is the study of human beings"
7. study - noun
· preliminary drawing for later elaboration; "he made several studies before starting to paint"
8. study - noun
· attentive consideration and meditation; "after much cogitation he rejected the offer"
9. study - noun
· someone who memorizes quickly and easily (as the lines for a part in a play); "he is a quick study"
10. study - noun
· a composition intended to develop one aspect of the performer's technique; "a study in spiccato bowing"
11. study - verb
· consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning; "analyze a sonnet by Shakespeare"; "analyze the evidence in a criminal trial"; "analyze your real motives"
12. study - verb
· be a student; follow a course of study; be enrolled at an institute of learning
13. study - verb
· give careful consideration to; "consider the possibility of moving"
14. study - verb
· be a student of a certain subject; "She is reading for the bar exam"
15. study - verb
· learn by reading books; "He is studying geology in his room"; "I have an exam next week; I must hit the books now"
16. study - verb
· think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes; "He is meditating in his study"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.