1. struggle - noun
· an energetic attempt to achieve something; "getting through the crowd was a real struggle"; "he fought a battle for recognition"
2. struggle - noun
· an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals); "the harder the conflict the more glorious the triumph"--Thomas Paine; "police tried to control the battle between the pro- and anti-abortion mobs"
3. struggle - noun
· strenuous effort; "the struggle to get through the crowd exhausted her"
4. struggle - verb
· make a strenuous or labored effort; "She struggled for years to survive without welfare"; "He fought for breath"
5. struggle - verb
· to exert strenuous effort against opposition; "he struggled to get free from the rope"
6. struggle - verb
· climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
7. struggle - verb
· be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight; "the tribesmen fought each other"; "Siblings are always fighting"; "Militant groups are contending for control of the country"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.