1. stroke - noun
· (sports) the act of swinging or striking at a ball with a club or racket or bat or cue or hand; "it took two strokes to get out of the bunker"; "a good shot requires good balance and tempo"; "he left me an almost impossible shot"
2. stroke - noun
· the maximum movement available to a pivoted or reciprocating piece by a cam
3. stroke - noun
· a sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain
4. stroke - noun
· a light touch
5. stroke - noun
· a light touch with the hands
6. stroke - noun
· (golf) the unit of scoring in golf is the act of hitting the ball with a club; "Nicklaus won by three strokes"
7. stroke - noun
· the oarsman nearest the stern of the shell who sets the pace for the rest of the crew
8. stroke - noun
· anything that happens suddenly or by chance without an apparent cause; "winning the lottery was a happy accident"; "the pregnancy was a stroke of bad luck"; "it was due to an accident or fortuity"
9. stroke - noun
· a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
10. stroke - noun
· a mark made on a surface by a pen, pencil, or paintbrush; "she applied the paint in careful strokes"
11. stroke - noun
· any one of the repeated movements of the limbs and body used for locomotion in swimming or rowing
12. stroke - noun
· a single complete movement
13. stroke - verb
· touch lightly and repeatedly, as with brushing motions; "He stroked his long beard"
14. stroke - verb
· strike a ball with a smooth blow
15. stroke - verb
· row at a particular rate
16. stroke - verb
· treat gingerly or carefully; "You have to stroke the boss"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.