1. stripe - verb
· mark with stripes
2. strip - verb
· take away possessions from someone; "The Nazis stripped the Jews of all their assets"
3. strip - verb
· get undressed; "please don't undress in front of everybody!"; "She strips in front of strangers every night for a living"
4. strip - verb
· remove the surface from; "strip wood"
5. strip - verb
· remove substances from by a percolating liquid; "leach the soil"
6. strip - verb
· lay bare; "denude a forest"
7. strip - verb
· steal goods; take as spoils; "During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
8. strip - verb
· remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely; "The boys cleaned the sandwich platters"; "The trees were cleaned of apples by the storm"
9. strip - verb
· strip the cured leaves from; "strip tobacco"
10. strip - verb
· remove the thread (of screws)
11. strip - verb
· remove a constituent from a liquid
12. strip - verb
· take off or remove; "strip a wall of its wallpaper"
13. strip - verb
· draw the last milk (of cows)
14. strip - verb
· remove (someone's or one's own) clothes; "The nurse quickly undressed the accident victim"; "She divested herself of her outdoor clothes"; "He disinvested himself of his garments"
15. striped - adjective
· marked or decorated with stripes
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.