1. strings - noun
· the section of an orchestra that plays stringed instruments
2. strings - noun
· (usually plural) a statement of what is required as part of an agreement; "the contract set out the conditions of the lease"; "the terms of the treaty were generous"
3. string - noun
· a lightweight cord
4. string - noun
· stringed instruments that are played with a bow; "the strings played superlatively well"
5. string - noun
· a tightly stretched cord of wire or gut, as a part of an instrument or a tennis racket
6. string - noun
· a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding; "a string of islands"; "train of mourners"; "a train of thought"
7. string - noun
· a linear sequence (as of characters, words, proteins, etc.)
8. string - noun
· a tie consisting of a cord that goes through a seam around an opening; "he pulled the drawstring and closed the bag"
9. string - noun
· a tough piece of fiber in vegetables, meat, or other food (especially the tough fibers connecting the two halves of a bean pod)
10. string - noun
· (cosmology) a hypothetical one-dimensional subatomic particle having a concentration of energy and the dynamic properties of a flexible loop
11. string - noun
· a collection of objects threaded on a single strand
12. string - noun
· a necklace made by stringing objects together; "a string of beads"; "a strand of pearls"
13. string - verb
· thread on or as if on a string; "string pearls on a string"; "the child drew glass beads on a string"; "thread dried cranberries"
14. string - verb
· add as if on a string; "string these ideas together"; "string up these songs and you'll have a musical"
15. string - verb
· move or come along
16. string - verb
· stretch out or arrange like a string
17. string - verb
· string together; tie or fasten with a string; "string the package"
18. string - verb
· remove the stringy parts of; "string beans"
19. string - verb
· provide with strings; "string my guitar"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.