1. strict - adjective
· rigidly accurate; allowing no deviation from a standard; "rigorous application of the law"; "a strict vegetarian"
2. strict - adjective
· (of rules) stringently enforced; "hard-and-fast rules"
3. strict - adjective
· characterized by strictness, severity, or restraint
4. strict - adjective
· incapable of compromise or flexibility
5. strict - adjective
· severe and unremitting in making demands; "an exacting instructor"; "a stern disciplinarian"; "strict standards"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.