1. streak - noun
· an unbroken series of events; "had a streak of bad luck"; "Nicklaus had a run of birdies"
2. streak - noun
· a distinctive characteristic; "he has a stubborn streak"; "a streak of wildness"
3. streak - noun
· a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background; "a green toad with small black stripes or bars"; "may the Stars and Stripes forever wave"
4. streak - noun
· a sudden flash (as of lightning)
5. streak - verb
· move quickly in a straight line; "The plane streaked across the sky"
6. streak - verb
· run naked in a public place
7. streak - verb
· mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.