1. strand - noun
· a pattern forming a unity within a larger structural whole; "he tried to pick up the strands of his former life"; "I could hear several melodic strands simultaneously"
2. strand - noun
· line consisting of a complex of fibers or filaments that are twisted together to form a thread or a rope or a cable
3. strand - noun
· a necklace made by stringing objects together; "a string of beads"; "a strand of pearls"
4. strand - noun
· a very slender natural or synthetic fiber
5. strand - noun
· a poetic term for a shore (as the area periodically covered and uncovered by the tides)
6. strand - noun
· a street in west central London famous for its theaters and hotels
7. strand - verb
· leave stranded or isolated with little hope of rescue; "the travellers were marooned"
8. strand - verb
· drive (a vessel) ashore
9. strand - verb
· bring to the ground; "the storm grounded the ship"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.