1. stout - noun
· a strong very dark heavy-bodied ale made from pale malt and roasted unmalted barley and (often) caramel malt with hops
2. stout - noun
· a garment size for a large or heavy person
3. stout - adjective
· dependable; "the stalwart citizens at Lexington"; "a stalwart supporter of the UN"; "stout hearts"
4. stout - adjective
· euphemisms for `fat'; "men are portly and women are stout"
5. stout - adjective
· having rugged physical strength; inured to fatigue or hardships; "hardy explorers of northern Canada"; "proud of her tall stalwart son"; "stout seamen"; "sturdy young athletes"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.