1. story - noun
· a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program; "his narrative was interesting"; "Disney's stories entertain adults as well as children"
2. story - noun
· a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events; "he writes stories for the magazines"
3. story - noun
· a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
4. story - noun
· a record or narrative description of past events; "a history of France"; "he gave an inaccurate account of the plot to kill the president"; "the story of exposure to lead"
5. story - noun
· a short account of the news; "the report of his speech"; "the story was on the 11 o'clock news"; "the account of his speech that was given on the evening news made the governor furious"
6. story - noun
· a trivial lie; "he told a fib about eating his spinach"; "how can I stop my child from telling stories?"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.