1. stop - verb
· come to a halt, stop moving; "the car stopped"; "She stopped in front of a store window"
2. stop - verb
· put an end to a state or an activity; "Quit teasing your little brother"
3. stop - verb
· stop from happening or developing; "Block his election"; "Halt the process"
4. stop - verb
· interrupt a trip; "we stopped at Aunt Mary's house"; "they stopped for three days in Florence"
5. stop - verb
· cause to stop; "stop a car"; "stop the thief"
6. stop - verb
· prevent completion; "stop the project"; "break off the negotiations"
7. stop - verb
· hold back, as of a danger or an enemy; check the expansion or influence of; "Arrest the downward trend"; "Check the growth of communism in South East Asia"; "Contain the rebel movement"; "Turn back the tide of communism"
8. stop - verb
· seize on its way; "The fighter plane was ordered to intercept an aircraft that had entered the country's airspace"
9. stop - verb
· have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical; "the bronchioles terminate in a capillary bed"; "Your rights stop where you infringe upon the rights of other"; "My property ends by the bushes"; "The symphony ends in a pianissimo"
10. stop - verb
· render unsuitable for passage; "block the way"; "barricade the streets"; "stop the busy road"
11. stop - verb
· stop and wait, as if awaiting further instructions or developments; "Hold on a moment!"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.