1. stoop - verb
· bend one's back forward from the waist on down; "he crouched down"; "She bowed before the Queen"; "The young man stooped to pick up the girl's purse"
2. stoop - verb
· debase oneself morally, act in an undignified, unworthy, or dishonorable way; "I won't stoop to reading other people's mail"
3. stoop - verb
· descend swiftly, as if on prey; "The eagle stooped on the mice in the field"
4. stoop - verb
· sag, bend, bend over or down; "the rocks stooped down over the hiking path"
5. stoop - verb
· carry oneself, often habitually, with head, shoulders, and upper back bent forward; "The old man was stooping but he could walk around without a cane"
6. stooping - adjective
· having the back and shoulders rounded; not erect; "a little oldish misshapen stooping woman"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.