1. stir - verb
· move an implement through; "stir the soup"; "stir my drink"; "stir the soil"
2. stir - verb
· move very slightly; "He shifted in his seat"
3. stir - verb
· stir feelings in; "stimulate my appetite"; "excite the audience"; "stir emotions"
4. stir - verb
· stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of; "These stories shook the community"; "the civil war shook the country"
5. stir - verb
· affect emotionally; "A stirring movie"; "I was touched by your kind letter of sympathy"
6. stir - verb
· summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic; "raise the specter of unemployment"; "he conjured wild birds in the air"; "call down the spirits from the mountain"
7. stir - verb
· to begin moving; "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
8. stir - verb
· mix or add by stirring; "Stir nuts into the dough"
9. stirred - adjective
· being excited or provoked to the expression of an emotion; "too moved to speak"; "very touched by the stranger's kindness"
10. stirred - adjective
· emotionally aroused
11. stirred - adjective
· set into a usually circular motion in order to mix or blend
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.