1. sting - noun
· a kind of pain; something as sudden and painful as being stung; "the sting of death"; "he felt the stinging of nettles"
2. sting - noun
· a mental pain or distress; "a pang of conscience"
3. sting - noun
· a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
4. sting - noun
· a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
5. sting - noun
· operation designed to catch a person committing a criminal act; "the police conducted a sting operation"
6. sting - verb
· cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort; "The sun burned his face"
7. sting - verb
· deliver a sting to; "A bee stung my arm yesterday"
8. sting - verb
· saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous; "They stuck me with the dinner bill"; "I was stung with a huge tax bill"
9. sting - verb
· cause a stinging pain; "The needle pricked his skin"
10. sting - verb
· cause an emotional pain, as if by stinging; "His remark stung her"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.