1. steady - noun
· a person loved by another person
2. steady - verb
· make steady; "steady yourself"
3. steady - verb
· support or hold steady and make steadfast, with or as if with a brace; "brace your elbows while working on the potter's wheel"
4. steady - adjective
· not subject to change or variation especially in behavior; "a steady beat"; "a steady job"; "a steady breeze"; "a steady increase"; "a good steady ballplayer"
5. steady - adjective
· not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall; "stocks are still firm"
6. steady - adjective
· securely in position; not shaky; "held the ladder steady"
7. steady - adjective
· marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable; "firm convictions"; "a firm mouth"; "steadfast resolve"; "a man of unbendable perseverence"; "unwavering loyalty"
8. steady - adjective
· relating to a person who does something regularly; "a regular customer"; "a steady drinker"
9. steady - adjective
· not easily excited or upset; "steady nerves"
10. steady - adverb
· in a steady manner; "he could still walk steadily"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.