1. staple - noun
· (usually in the plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant
2. staple - noun
· a natural fiber (raw cotton, wool, hemp, flax) that can be twisted to form yarn; "staple fibers vary widely in length"
3. staple - noun
· material suitable for manufacture or use or finishing
4. staple - noun
· a short U-shaped wire nail for securing cables
5. staple - noun
· paper fastener consisting of a short length of U-shaped wire that can fasten papers together
6. staple - verb
· secure or fasten with a staple or staples; "staple the papers together"
7. staple - adjective
· necessary or important, especially regarding food or commodities; "wheat is a staple crop"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.