1. stamp - noun
· the distinctive form in which a thing is made; "pottery of this cast was found throughout the region"
2. stamp - noun
· a type or class; "more men of his stamp are needed"
3. stamp - noun
· a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving; "he put his stamp on the envelope"
4. stamp - noun
· a small adhesive token stuck on a letter or package to indicate that that postal fees have been paid
5. stamp - noun
· something that can be used as an official medium of payment
6. stamp - noun
· a small piece of adhesive paper that is put on an object to show that a government tax has been paid
7. stamp - noun
· machine consisting of a heavy bar that moves vertically for pounding or crushing ores
8. stamp - noun
· a block or die used to imprint a mark or design
9. stamp - noun
· a device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents
10. stamp - verb
· walk heavily; "The men stomped through the snow in their heavy boots"
11. stamp - verb
· to mark, or produce an imprint in or on something; "a man whose name is permanently stamped on our maps"
12. stamp - verb
· reveal clearly as having a certain character; "His playing stamps him as a Romantic"
13. stamp - verb
· affix a stamp to; "Are the letters properly stamped?"
14. stamp - verb
· treat or classify according to a mental stereotype; "I was stereotyped as a lazy Southern European"
15. stamp - verb
· destroy or extinguish as if by stamping with the foot; "Stamp fascism into submission"; "stamp out tyranny"
16. stamp - verb
· form or cut out with a mold, form, or die; "stamp needles"
17. stamp - verb
· crush or grind with a heavy instrument; "stamp fruit extract the juice"
18. stamp - verb
· raise in a relief; "embossed stationery"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.