1. stamp - noun
· the distinctive form in which a thing is made; "pottery of this cast was found throughout the region"
2. stamp - noun
· a type or class; "more men of his stamp are needed"
3. stamp - noun
· a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving; "he put his stamp on the envelope"
4. stamp - noun
· a small adhesive token stuck on a letter or package to indicate that that postal fees have been paid
5. stamp - noun
· something that can be used as an official medium of payment
6. stamp - noun
· a small piece of adhesive paper that is put on an object to show that a government tax has been paid
7. stamp - noun
· machine consisting of a heavy bar that moves vertically for pounding or crushing ores
8. stamp - noun
· a block or die used to imprint a mark or design
9. stamp - noun
· a device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents
10. stamp - verb
· walk heavily; "The men stomped through the snow in their heavy boots"
11. stamp - verb
· to mark, or produce an imprint in or on something; "a man whose name is permanently stamped on our maps"
12. stamp - verb
· reveal clearly as having a certain character; "His playing stamps him as a Romantic"
13. stamp - verb
· affix a stamp to; "Are the letters properly stamped?"
14. stamp - verb
· treat or classify according to a mental stereotype; "I was stereotyped as a lazy Southern European"
15. stamp - verb
· destroy or extinguish as if by stamping with the foot; "Stamp fascism into submission"; "stamp out tyranny"
16. stamp - verb
· form or cut out with a mold, form, or die; "stamp needles"
17. stamp - verb
· crush or grind with a heavy instrument; "stamp fruit extract the juice"
18. stamp - verb
· raise in a relief; "embossed stationery"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.