1. stake - verb
· put at risk; "I will stake my good reputation for this"
2. stake - verb
· place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
3. stake - verb
· mark with a stake; "stake out the path"
4. stake - verb
· tie or fasten to a stake; "stake your goat"
5. stake - verb
· kill by piercing with a spear or sharp pole; "the enemies were impaled and left to die"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.