1. stake - noun
· (law) a right or legal share of something; a financial involvement with something; "they have interests all over the world"; "a stake in the company's future"
2. stake - noun
· a pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track); "a pair of posts marked the goal"; "the corner of the lot was indicated by a stake"
3. stake - noun
· instrument of execution consisting of a vertical post that a victim is tied to for burning
4. stake - noun
· the money risked on a gamble
5. stake - noun
· a strong wooden or metal post with a point at one end so it can be driven into the ground
6. stake - verb
· put at risk; "I will stake my good reputation for this"
7. stake - verb
· place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
8. stake - verb
· mark with a stake; "stake out the path"
9. stake - verb
· tie or fasten to a stake; "stake your goat"
10. stake - verb
· kill by piercing with a spear or sharp pole; "the enemies were impaled and left to die"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.