1. stage - verb
· perform (a play), especially on a stage; "we are going to stage `Othello'"
2. stage - verb
· plan, organize, and carry out (an event); "the neighboring tribe staged an invasion"
3. stag - verb
· attend a dance or a party without a female companion
4. stag - verb
· give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
5. stag - verb
· watch, observe, or inquire secretly
6. staged - adjective
· written for or performed on the stage; "a staged version of the novel"
7. staged - adjective
· deliberately arranged for effect; "one of those artfully staged photographs"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.