1. stable - noun
· a farm building for housing horses or other livestock
2. stable - verb
· shelter in a stable; "stable horses"
3. stable - adjective
· resistant to change of position or condition; "a stable ladder"; "a stable peace"; "a stable relationship"; "stable prices"
4. stable - adjective
· firm and dependable; subject to little fluctuation; "the economy is stable"
5. stable - adjective
· not taking part readily in chemical change
6. stable - adjective
· maintaining equilibrium
7. stable - adjective
· showing little if any change; "a static population"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.