1. squint - noun
· abnormal alignment of one or both eyes
2. squint - noun
· the act of squinting; looking with the eyes partly closed
3. squint - verb
· cross one's eyes as if in strabismus; "The children squinted so as to scare each other"
4. squint - verb
· be cross-eyed; have a squint or strabismus
5. squint - verb
· partly close one's eyes, as when hit by direct blinding light; "The driver squinted as the sun hit his windshield"
6. squint - adjective
· (used especially of glances) directed to one side with or as if with doubt or suspicion or envy; "her eyes with their misted askance look"- Elizabeth Bowen; "sidelong glances"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.