1. spy - noun
· (military) a secret agent hired by a state to obtain information about its enemies or by a business to obtain industrial secrets from competitors
2. spy - noun
· a secret watcher; someone who secretly watches other people; "my spies tell me that you had a good time last night"
3. spy - verb
· catch sight of
4. spy - verb
· watch, observe, or inquire secretly
5. spy - verb
· catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes; "he caught sight of the king's men coming over the ridge"
6. spy - verb
· secretly collect sensitive or classified information; engage in espionage; "spy for the Russians"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.