1. spruce - noun
· light soft moderately strong wood of spruce trees; used especially for timbers and millwork
2. spruce - noun
· any coniferous tree of the genus Picea
3. spruce - verb
· make neat, smart, or trim; "Spruce up your house for Spring"; "titivate the child"
4. spruce - verb
· dress and groom with particular care, as for a special occasion; "He spruced up for the party"
5. spruce - adjective
· marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners; "a dapper young man"; "a jaunty red hat"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.