1. spring - noun
· the season of growth; "the emerging buds were a sure sign of spring"; "he will hold office until the spring of next year"
2. spring - noun
· a metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or pulled or pressed; "the spring was broken"
3. spring - noun
· a natural flow of ground water
4. spring - noun
· a point at which water issues forth
5. spring - noun
· the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
6. spring - noun
· a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
7. spring - verb
· move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the meadow"; "The child leapt across the puddle"; "Can you jump over the fence?"
8. spring - verb
· develop into a distinctive entity; "our plans began to take shape"
9. spring - verb
· spring back; spring away from an impact; "The rubber ball bounced"; "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"
10. spring - verb
· develop suddenly; "The tire sprang a leak"
11. spring - verb
· produce or disclose suddenly or unexpectedly; "He sprang these news on me just as I was leaving"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.