1. spots - noun
· spots before the eyes caused by opaque cell fragments in the vitreous humor and lens; "floaters seem to drift through the field of vision"
2. spot - noun
· a point located with respect to surface features of some region; "this is a nice place for a picnic"; "a bright spot on a planet"
3. spot - noun
· a short section or illustration (as between radio or tv programs or in a magazine) that is often used for advertising
4. spot - noun
· an outstanding characteristic; "his acting was one of the high points of the movie"
5. spot - noun
· a blemish made by dirt; "he had a smudge on his cheek"
6. spot - noun
· a small contrasting part of something; "a bald spot"; "a leopard's spots"; "a patch of clouds"; "patches of thin ice"; "a fleck of red"
7. spot - noun
· a section of an entertainment that is assigned to a specific performer or performance; "they changed his spot on the program"
8. spot - noun
· a business establishment for entertainment; "night spot"
9. spot - noun
· a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
10. spot - noun
· a slight attack of illness; "he has a touch of rheumatism"
11. spot - noun
· a small piece or quantity of something; "a spot of tea"; "a bit of paper"; "a bit of lint"; "I gave him a bit of my mind"
12. spot - noun
· a mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit)
13. spot - noun
· a lamp that produces a strong beam of light to illuminate a restricted area; used to focus attention of a stage performer
14. spot - noun
· a playing card with a specified number of pips on it to indicate its value; "an eight-spot"
15. spot - noun
· an act that brings discredit to the person who does it; "he made a huge blot on his copybook"
16. spot - verb
· catch sight of
17. spot - verb
· detect with the senses; "The fleeing convicts were picked out of the darkness by the watchful prison guards"; "I can't make out the faces in this photograph"
18. spot - verb
· mar or impair with a flaw; "her face was blemished"
19. spot - verb
· make a spot or mark onto; "The wine spotted the tablecloth"
20. spot - verb
· become spotted; "This dress spots quickly"
21. spot - verb
· mark with a spot or spots so as to allow easy recognition; "spot the areas that one should clearly identify"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.