1. spoon - noun
· a piece of cutlery with a shallow bowl-shaped container and a handle; used to stir or serve or take up food
2. spoon - noun
· as much as a spoon will hold; "he added two spoons of sugar"
3. spoon - noun
· formerly a golfing wood with an elevated face
4. spoon - verb
· scoop up or take up with a spoon; "spoon the sauce over the roast"
5. spoon - verb
· snuggle and lie in a position where one person faces the back of the others
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.