1. split - noun
· extending the legs at right angles to the trunk (one in front and the other in back)
2. split - noun
· a bottle containing half the usual amount
3. split - noun
· a promised or claimed share of loot or money; "he demanded his split before they disbanded"
4. split - noun
· a lengthwise crack in wood; "he inserted the wedge into a split in the log"
5. split - noun
· an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart; "there was a rip in his pants"; "she had snags in her stockings"
6. split - noun
· an old Croatian city on the Adriatic Sea
7. split - noun
· a dessert of sliced fruit and ice cream covered with whipped cream and cherries and nuts
8. split - noun
· (tenpin bowling) a divided formation of pins left standing after the first bowl; "he was winning until he got a split in the tenth frame"
9. split - noun
· an increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders' equity; "they announced a two-for-one split of the common stock"
10. split - noun
· the act of rending or ripping or splitting something; "he gave the envelope a vigorous rip"
11. split - noun
· division of a group into opposing factions; "another schism like that and they will wind up in bankruptcy"
12. split - verb
· separate into parts or portions; "divide the cake into three equal parts"; "The British carved up the Ottoman Empire after World War I"
13. split - verb
· separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument; "cleave the bone"
14. split - verb
· discontinue an association or relation; go different ways; "The business partners broke over a tax question"; "The couple separated after 25 years of marriage"; "My friend and I split up"
15. split - verb
· go one's own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party"
16. split - verb
· come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure; "The bubble burst"
17. split - adjective
· having been divided; having the unity destroyed; "Congress...gave the impression of...a confusing sum of disconnected local forces"-Samuel Lubell; "a league of disunited nations"- E.B.White; "a fragmented coalition"; "a split group"
18. split - adjective
· (especially of wood) cut or ripped longitudinally with the grain; "we bought split logs for the fireplace"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.