1. splat - noun
· a single splash; "he heard a splat as it hit the floor"
2. splat - noun
· a slat of wood in the middle of the back of a straight chair
3. splat - verb
· give off the sound of a bullet flattening on impact
4. splat - verb
· split open and flatten for cooking; "splat fish over an open fire"
5. splat - verb
· flatten on impact; "The snowballs splatted on the trees"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.