1. spit - noun
· a narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea
2. spit - noun
· a clear liquid secreted into the mouth by the salivary glands and mucous glands of the mouth; moistens the mouth and starts the digestion of starches
3. spit - noun
· a skewer for holding meat over a fire
4. spit - noun
· the act of spitting (forcefully expelling saliva)
5. spit - verb
· expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth; "The father of the victim spat at the alleged murderer"
6. spit - verb
· utter with anger or contempt
7. spit - verb
· rain gently; "It has only sprinkled, but the roads are slick"
8. spit - verb
· drive a skewer through; "skewer the meat for the BBQ"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.