1. spill - noun
· liquid that is spilled; "clean up the spills"
2. spill - noun
· a channel that carries excess water over or around a dam or other obstruction
3. spill - noun
· the act of allowing a fluid to escape
4. spill - noun
· a sudden drop from an upright position; "he had a nasty spill on the ice"
5. spill - verb
· cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container; "spill the milk"; "splatter water"
6. spill - verb
· flow, run or fall out and become lost; "The milk spilled across the floor"; "The wine spilled onto the table"
7. spill - verb
· cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over; "spill the beans all over the table"
8. spill - verb
· pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities; "shed tears"; "spill blood"; "God shed His grace on Thee"
9. spill - verb
· reveal information; "If you don't oblige me, I'll talk!"; "The former employee spilled all the details"
10. spill - verb
· reduce the pressure of wind on (a sail)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.