1. specialize - verb
· become more focused on an area of activity or field of study; "She specializes in Near Eastern history"
2. specialize - verb
· be specific about; "Could you please specify your criticism of my paper?"
3. specialize - verb
· suit to a special purpose; "specialize one's research"; "this kind of beak has become specialized in certain Galapagos finches"
4. specialize - verb
· devote oneself to a special area of work; "She specializes in honey bees"; "This baker specializes in French bread"
5. specialize - verb
· evolve so as to lead to a new species or develop in a way most suited to the environment
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.