1. spatter - noun
· the noise of something spattering or sputtering explosively; "he heard a spatter of gunfire"
2. spatter - noun
· the act of splashing a (liquid) substance on a surface
3. spatter - verb
· dash a liquid upon or against; "The mother splashed the baby's face with water"
4. spatter - verb
· rain gently; "It has only sprinkled, but the roads are slick"
5. spatter - verb
· spot, splash, or soil; "The baby spattered the bib with food"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.