1. sparkle - noun
· merriment expressed by a brightness or gleam or animation of countenance; "he had a sparkle in his eye"; "there's a perpetual twinkle in his eyes"
2. sparkle - noun
· the occurrence of a small flash or spark
3. sparkle - noun
· the quality of shining with a bright reflected light
4. sparkle - verb
· reflect brightly; "Unquarried marble sparkled on the hillside"
5. sparkle - verb
· be lively or brilliant or exhibit virtuosity; "The musical performance sparkled"; "A scintillating conversation"; "his playing coruscated throughout the concert hall"
6. sparkle - verb
· emit or produce sparks; "A high tension wire, brought down by a storm, can continue to spark"
7. sparkle - verb
· become bubbly or frothy or foaming; "The boiling soup was frothing"; "The river was foaming"; "sparkling water"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.