1. spare - noun
· an extra component of a machine or other apparatus
2. spare - noun
· an extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel vehicle
3. spare - noun
· a score in tenpins; knocking down all ten after rolling two balls
4. spare - verb
· refrain from harming
5. spare - verb
· save or relieve from an experience or action; "I'll spare you from having to apologize formally"
6. spare - verb
· give up what is not strictly needed; "he asked if they could spare one of their horses to speed his journey"
7. spare - verb
· use frugally or carefully
8. spare - adjective
· thin and fit; "the spare figure of a marathon runner"; "a body kept trim by exercise"
9. spare - adjective
· more than is needed, desired, or required; "trying to lose excess weight"; "found some extra change lying on the dresser"; "yet another book on heraldry might be thought redundant"; "skills made redundant by technological advance"; "sleeping in the spare room"; "supernumerary ornamentation"; "it was supererogatory of her to gloat"; "delete superfluous (or unnecessary) words"; "extra ribs as well as other supernumerary internal parts"; "surplus cheese distributed to the needy"
10. spare - adjective
· not taken up by scheduled activities; "a free hour between classes"; "spare time on my hands"
11. spare - adjective
· kept in reserve especially for emergency use; "a reserve supply of food"; "a spare tire"; "spare parts"
12. spare - adjective
· lacking in magnitude or quantity; "a bare livelihood"; "a scanty harvest"; "a spare diet"
13. spare - adjective
· lacking embellishment or ornamentation; "a plain hair style"; "unembellished white walls"; "functional architecture featuring stark unornamented concrete"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.