1. space - noun
· the unlimited expanse in which everything is located; "they tested his ability to locate objects in space"; "the boundless regions of the infinite"
2. space - noun
· an empty area (usually bounded in some way between things); "the architect left space in front of the building"; "they stopped at an open space in the jungle"; "the space between his teeth"
3. space - noun
· an area reserved for some particular purpose; "the laboratory's floor space"
4. space - noun
· any location outside the Earth's atmosphere; "the astronauts walked in outer space without a tether"; "the first major milestone in space exploration was in 1957, when the USSR's Sputnik 1 orbited the Earth"
5. space - noun
· a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing; "he said the space is the most important character in the alphabet"
6. space - noun
· the interval between two times; "the distance from birth to death"; "it all happened in the space of 10 minutes"
7. space - noun
· a blank area; "write your name in the space provided"
8. space - noun
· one of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff; "the spaces are the notes F-A-C-E"
9. space - noun
· (printing) a block of type without a raised letter; used for spacing between words or sentences
10. space - verb
· place at intervals; "Space the interviews so that you have some time between the different candidates"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.