1. souse - noun
· a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
2. souse - noun
· pork trimmings chopped and pickled and jelled
3. souse - noun
· the act of making something completely wet; "he gave it a good drenching"
4. souse - verb
· cover with liquid; pour liquid onto; "souse water on his hot face"
5. souse - verb
· immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate; "dip the garment into the cleaning solution"; "dip the brush into the paint"
6. souse - verb
· become drunk or drink excessively
7. souse - verb
· cook in a marinade; "souse herring"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.