1. solo - noun
· any activity that is performed alone without assistance
2. solo - noun
· a musical composition for one voice or instrument (with or without accompaniment)
3. solo - noun
· a flight in which the aircraft pilot is unaccompanied
4. solo - verb
· fly alone, without a co-pilot or passengers
5. solo - verb
· perform a piece written for a single instrument
6. solo - adjective
· composed or performed by a single voice or instrument; "a passage for solo clarinet"
7. solo - adverb
· without anybody else or anything else; "the child stayed home alone"; "the pillar stood alone, supporting nothing"; "he flew solo"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.