1. solid - noun
· matter that is solid at room temperature and pressure
2. solid - noun
· the state in which a substance has no tendency to flow under moderate stress; resists forces (such as compression) that tend to deform it; and retains a definite size and shape
3. solid - noun
· a three-dimensional shape
4. solid - adjective
· characterized by good substantial quality; "solid comfort"; "a solid base hit"
5. solid - adjective
· of definite shape and volume; firm; neither liquid nor gaseous; "ice is water in the solid state"
6. solid - adjective
· entirely of one substance with no holes inside; "a solid block of wood"
7. solid - adjective
· of one substance or character throughout; "solid gold"; "carved out of solid rock"
8. solid - adjective
· uninterrupted in space; having no gaps or breaks; "a solid line across the page"; "solid sheets of water"
9. solid - adjective
· providing abundant nourishment; "a hearty meal"; "good solid food"; "ate a substantial breakfast"; "four square meals a day"
10. solid - adjective
· of good quality and condition; solidly built; "a solid foundation"; "several substantial timber buildings"
11. solid - adjective
· not soft or yielding to pressure; "a firm mattress"; "the snow was firm underfoot"; "solid ground"
12. solid - adjective
· having three dimensions; "a cube is a solid figure with six sides"
13. solid - adjective
· impenetrable for the eye; "solid blackness"
14. solid - adjective
· financially sound; "the bank is solid and will survive this attack"
15. solid - adjective
· of a substantial character and not frivolous or superficial; "work of solid scholarship"; "based on solid facts"
16. solid - adjective
· meriting respect or esteem; "an upstanding member of the community"
17. solid - adjective
· of the same color throughout; "solid color"
18. solid - adjective
· acting together as a single undiversified whole; "a solid voting bloc"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from it's extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.