1. soft - adjective
· yielding readily to pressure or weight
2. soft - adjective
· compassionate and kind; conciliatory; "he was soft on his children"
3. soft - adjective
· (of sound) relatively low in volume; "soft voices"; "soft music"
4. soft - adjective
· easily hurt; "soft hands"; "a baby's delicate skin"
5. soft - adjective
· produced with vibration of the vocal cords; "a frequently voiced opinion"; "voiced consonants such as `b' and `g' and `z'"
6. soft - adjective
· not protected against attack (especially by nuclear weapons); "soft targets"
7. soft - adjective
· (used chiefly as a direction or description in music) soft; in a quiet, subdued tone; "the piano passages in the composition"
8. soft - adjective
· (of light) transmitted from a broad light source or reflected
9. soft - adjective
· (of speech sounds); produced with the back of the tongue raised toward the hard palate; characterized by a hissing or hushing sound (as `s' and `sh')
10. soft - adjective
· (of a commodity or market or currency) falling or likely to fall in value; "the market for computers is soft"
11. soft - adjective
· using evidence not readily amenable to experimental verification or refutation; "soft data"; "the soft sciences"
12. soft - adjective
· tolerant or lenient; "indulgent parents risk spoiling their children"; "too soft on the children"; "they are soft on crime"
13. soft - adjective
· soft and mild; not harsh or stern or severe; "a gentle reprimand"; "a vein of gentle irony"; "poked gentle fun at him"
14. soft - adjective
· having little impact; "an easy pat on the shoulder"; "gentle rain"; "a gentle breeze"; "a soft (or light) tapping at the window"
15. soft - adjective
· out of condition; not strong or robust; incapable of exertion or endurance; "he was too soft for the army"; "flabby around the middle"; "flaccid cheeks"
16. soft - adjective
· willing to negotiate and compromise
17. soft - adjective
· not burdensome or demanding; borne or done easily and without hardship; "what a cushy job!"; "the easygoing life of a parttime consultant"; "a soft job"
18. soft - adjective
· mild and pleasant; "balmy days and nights"; "the climate was mild and conducive to life or growth"; "a soft breeze"
19. soft - adjective
· not brilliant or glaring; "the moon cast soft shadows"; "soft pastel colors"; "subdued lighting"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.