1. snips - noun
· (plural) hand shears for cutting sheet metal
2. snip - noun
· a small piece of anything (especially a piece that has been snipped off)
3. snip - noun
· the act of clipping or snipping
4. snip - verb
· sever or remove by pinching or snipping; "nip off the flowers"
5. snip - verb
· cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.