1. snare - noun
· something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares; "the exam was full of trap questions"; "it was all a snare and delusion"
2. snare - noun
· a small drum with two heads and a snare stretched across the lower head
3. snare - noun
· a surgical instrument consisting of wire hoop that can be drawn tight around the base of polyps or small tumors to sever them; used especially in body cavities
4. snare - noun
· strings stretched across the lower head of a snare drum; they make a rattling sound when the drum is hit
5. snare - noun
· a trap for birds or small mammals; often has a slip noose
6. snare - verb
· catch in or as if in a trap; "The men trap foxes"
7. snare - verb
· entice and trap; "The car salesman had snared three potential customers"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.