1. smoothness - noun
· a texture without roughness; smooth to the touch; "admiring the slim smoothness of her thighs"; "some artists prefer the smoothness of a board"
2. smoothness - noun
· powerful and effective language; "his eloquence attracted a large congregation"; "fluency in spoken and written English is essential"; "his oily smoothness concealed his guilt from the police"
3. smoothness - noun
· the quality of being bland and gracious or ingratiating in manner
4. smoothness - noun
· the quality of having a level and even surface; "the water was a glassy smoothness"; "the weather system of the Pacific is determined by the uninterrupted smoothness of the ocean"
5. smoothness - noun
· the quality of being free from errors or interruptions; "the five-speed manual gearbox is smoothness personified"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.