1. smelt - noun
· small cold-water silvery fish; migrate between salt and fresh water
2. smelt - noun
· small trout-like silvery marine or freshwater food fishes of cold northern waters
3. smelt - verb
· extract (metals) by heating
4. smell - verb
· inhale the odor of; perceive by the olfactory sense
5. smell - verb
· emit an odor; "The soup smells good"
6. smell - verb
· smell bad; "He rarely washes, and he smells"
7. smell - verb
· have an element suggestive (of something); "his speeches smacked of racism"; "this passage smells of plagiarism"
8. smell - verb
· become aware of not through the senses but instinctively; "I sense his hostility"; "I smell trouble"; "smell out corruption"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.