1. small - noun
· the slender part of the back
2. small - noun
· a garment size for a small person
3. small - adjective
· limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
4. small - adjective
· relatively moderate, limited, or small; "a small business"; "a newspaper with a modest circulation"; "small-scale plans"; "a pocket-size country"
5. small - adjective
· (of children and animals) young, immature; "what a big little boy you are"; "small children"
6. small - adjective
· slight or limited; especially in degree or intensity or scope; "a series of death struggles with small time in between"
7. small - adjective
· low or inferior in station or quality; "a humble cottage"; "a lowly parish priest"; "a modest man of the people"; "small beginnings"
8. small - adjective
· lowercase; "little a"; "small a"; "e.e.cummings's poetry is written all in minuscule letters"
9. small - adjective
· (of a voice) faint; "a little voice"; "a still small voice"
10. small - adjective
· have fine or very small constituent particles; "a small misty rain"
11. small - adjective
· not large but sufficient in size or amount; "a modest salary"; "modest inflation"; "helped in my own small way"
12. small - adjective
· made to seem smaller or less (especially in worth); "her comments made me feel small"
13. small - adverb
· on a small scale; "think small"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.