1. sluice - noun
· conduit that carries a rapid flow of water controlled by a sluicegate
2. sluice - verb
· pour as if from a sluice; "An aggressive tide sluiced across the barrier reef"
3. sluice - verb
· irrigate with water from a sluice; "sluice the earth"
4. sluice - verb
· transport in or send down a sluice; "sluice logs"
5. sluice - verb
· draw through a sluice; "sluice water"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.