1. slight - noun
· a deliberate discourteous act (usually as an expression of anger or disapproval)
2. slight - verb
· pay no attention to, disrespect; "She cold-shouldered her ex-fiance"
3. slight - adjective
· (quantifier used with mass nouns) small in quantity or degree; not much or almost none or (with `a') at least some; "little rain fell in May"; "gave it little thought"; "little time is left"; "we still have little money"; "a little hope remained"; "there's slight chance that it will work"; "there's a slight chance it will work"
4. slight - adjective
· lacking substance or significance; "slight evidence"; "a tenuous argument"; "a thin plot"; "a fragile claim to fame"
5. slight - adjective
· being of delicate or slender build; "she was slender as a willow shoot is slender"- Frank Norris; "a slim girl with straight blonde hair"; "watched her slight figure cross the street"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.