1. slide - noun
· a small flat rectangular piece of glass on which specimens can be mounted for microscopic study
2. slide - noun
· (geology) the descent of a large mass of earth or rocks or snow etc.
3. slide - noun
· (music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale; "the violinist was indulgent with his swoops and slides"
4. slide - noun
· plaything consisting of a sloping chute down which children can slide
5. slide - noun
· the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it; "his slide didn't stop until the bottom of the hill"; "the children lined up for a coast down the snowy slope"
6. slide - noun
· a transparency mounted in a frame; viewed with a slide projector
7. slide - noun
· sloping channel through which things can descend
8. slide - verb
· move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner; "the wheels skidded against the sidewalk"
9. slide - verb
· to pass or move unobtrusively or smoothly; "They slid through the wicket in the big gate"
10. slide - verb
· move smoothly along a surface; "He slid the money over to the other gambler"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.