1. skin - noun
· a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch; "your skin is the largest organ of your body"
2. skin - noun
· an outer surface (usually thin); "the skin of an airplane"
3. skin - noun
· body covering of a living animal
4. skin - noun
· a person's skin regarded as their life; "he tried to save his skin"
5. skin - noun
· a member of any of several British or American groups consisting predominantly of young people who shave their heads; some engage in white supremacist and anti-immigrant activities and this leads to the perception that all skinheads are racist and violent
6. skin - noun
· a person whose head is bald or shaved
7. skin - noun
· the rind of a fruit or vegetable
8. skin - noun
· a bag serving as a container for liquids; it is made from the hide of an animal
9. skin - verb
· climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
10. skin - verb
· bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of; "The boy skinned his knee when he fell"
11. skin - verb
· remove the bark of a tree
12. skin - verb
· strip the skin off; "pare apples"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.